Friday 20 July 2012

Magic Crisp Review

Why I Like the Magic Crisp TrayAs I just said, we like bacon for cereal a little times a week; and growing up within the South, I like BLTs. What I did not like was the cleanup involved in baking the bacon. If I cooked it in a frying pot I had to sleek my gas stove top not a quick job, my countertop and my backsplash. If I used the stove it was more time consuming and my whole stove got splattered. On top of that, the pantry got smoky and smelled of bacon all day.



I should bake it within the microwave, but the bacon not ever cooked evenly. And if I cooked it long enough to beginning crisping it, I invariably burned some or all regarding the pieces. Plus, I ended up with a bunch of greasy cardboard towels to dispose of. So, that is howcome I decided to order the Magic Crisp microwave tray. It sounded like a good principle to me: raise up the food to let the warm space to circulate below and around.



This is supposed to hold moisture from getting trapped below the food, and to let the nourishment to bake evenly and get crisp. Of course, first thing I tried was bacon. I started off together with the fewest recommended baking time, and just added 15 seconds at a time until I located the done baking time. Crispy and crunchy, just like the video promised. Next, I tried leftover pizza, an actual challenge to reheat correctly.



Usually it turns out limp and little rubbery if reheated within the microwave. Really impossible to obtain a crispy crust, like it just came out regarding the pizza oven. I placed the pieces on top regarding the Magic Crisp tray, started the microwave and we had crispy pizza for lunch. The texture regarding the crust and the evenly cooked toppings were very close to when we ate the pizza the night prior to within the pizza restaurant. Magic Crisp Tray is a Real TimesaverWhenever I have knowledge of that our grandchildren are coming for lunch or supper, I make sure I have something they can be sure to eat.



This generally means lamb tenders, fish sticks, tasty potato fries or quesadillas. The fish sticks and fries are usually in my freezer. I pick up the lamb tenders from my grocery store, and make the quesadillas from scratch really just a flat grilled gouda sandwich, but the girls ponder Mimi is creating something special, like they get at the Mexican location close by. I can make whatever I need to for supper, and quickly make them something I have knowledge of they shall eat. I have not make fish sticks together with the Magic Crisp yet, but the lamb tenders and quesadillas turned out great.



And cleanup is easy; I just quickly wash up by paw or stick the tray within the dishwasher. Mimi is such a pantry hero these days!. Bottom LineI am recommending the Magic Crisp microwave tray to my family, and to everyone who has college age children. This shall also be an actual help for working mothers, and we all have knowledge of how many the college children rely on their microwaves. Actually, I should recommend it to anyone who cooks leftover pizza, bacon, frozen fries and anything that is crispy.



It's nice to return home and get supper on the table quickly, whether you have been working, attending class or shuttling the children return and forth to practice. It's also best for late night snacks, when you need something quick and easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment