Saturday 9 March 2013

Boston - Mini Cooper Paul Cooper Works A Stylish Success

As little boy, I was obsessed with the Mini Cooper. I used to hold a mini-mini remote manage model of a Mini Cooper vehicle that was turquoise with a sleek hardtop. I should play with this little remote controlled Mini and dream regarding the day I should get my license and be free to drive around Boston. Hardtop Mini or Convertible Mini, I did not care, but I wanted to drive my own Mini Cooper so badly I should try it. Unfortunately, I have yet to fulfill my dreams of driving a Mini Cooper.



When the volume regarding the car was done for my needs, my finances weren and no. 39;t, and by the time my piggy bank was large enough to purchase one regarding the iconic vehicles, my family was large also. Even though I tried to convince my wife that a Mini Cooper really was practical for a family of five, with one on the way, plus 3 dogs, she didn and no. 39;t seem to agree with me. However, I do still hold onto my dream of driving a Mini and my wife has promised that as soon as all the little munchkins are grown and gone, she shall fulfill my childhood dream.



But within the mean time, for those of you not in my predicament but living in Boston, MINI Cooper Paul Cooper Works is an edgy take-off regarding the well-known little box-shaped vehicle that is currently available at your regional Mini dealership. The newest model, the 2011 Paul Cooper Mini, returns like a hardtop, convertible or a Clubman, along with the traditional, or should I speak not so traditional, colors, styles and patterns. For drivers in Boston, the Mini Cooper Paul Cooper Works model sends a method for drivers to like even more regarding the pleasures of driving the nimble little vehicle and fantasize about being behind the tyre of an actual Mini Cooper Paul Cooper Works racecar. First on the many in Boston, the hardtop version regarding the Paul Cooper Works Mini offers drivers 208 horsepower, which helps the vehicle top out at 147 miles per hour. 39;s counterpart, the hardtop Mini Cooper, offers neither 121 or 181 horsepower and an above velocity of 126 or 141 miles per hour, respectively.



The hardtop Paul Cooper Works Mini gets best gas mileage at a combined fuel efficiency of 28 miles per gallon. 39;s likely that someone willing to give the extra cash on a Paul Cooper Works Mini, an increase of at fewest $9,700, isn and no. 39;t receiving note of to pinch pennies with the accelerator. The Mini Cooper Paul Cooper Works convertible is arguably the highest many good style regarding the made-for-public-roads racecar to drive. The convertible puts up the similar to force and fuel efficiency statistics as the Hardtop version, but shall take another $5,000+ out of your wallet.



However, the little no. is good to dart around in, and the feeling regarding the wind in you space is almost too great to place a cost tag on. 39;s more, consumers can pick from eleven different body colors and an entire host of stripes, matching solid-colored accessories or the ever-traditional black and sleek checks to done the look of their Mini. Visit your regional Mini dealership this day and fulfill my yet-to-be-fulfilled dreams of driving one regarding the greatest racecars of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment