Tuesday 10 April 2012

My Hamilton Shore Stove Review

I have had my Hamilton Beach  Toastation Toaster Stove for over a year now and I just like it. For me this is a best life saver and space saver. I live in an apartment and need all the counter space that I can get.  Plus for me I do not should turn the stove on for just a lone portion of food.  It is the done volume for me in my tiny kitchen.
The toaster oven  is a best 2-in two appliance.  Like a toaster it has an opening of 1-1/2-inch large slot that fits  3 halves of a bagel, 3 frozen waffles or 3 slices of bread. I basically drop my bagel or item to be toasted within the slot, adjust knob to the shade that I need toasted. Then push below the side lever. There is a convenient "cancel" button shall stop toasting if I need it to stop.  I can with no problems switch from toaster to stove by sliding the lever on the front regarding the toaster oven.This toaster stove does sends a knob to manage the heat just like a standard oven. I do not like turning on my large stove just to toast my garlic french roll or other tiny items.
It also saves life and who is not concerned about life these days.The spacious stove holds lamb nuggets, a tiny lone volume pizza, french fries and I like to toast french roll slice in 1/2 for those best sub sandwiches.
I have warmed up lamb within the stove while toasting my roll within the toaster part.There is an automatic shut off for safety, and a removable crumb tray.  What I use  for quick cleanup is to line the crumb tray with aluminum  foil  and just throw it distant when needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment