Friday 7 September 2012

Paleo Biscuits Even The Cookie Monster Should Approve This Paleo Cookie Recipe!

If you are receiving note of for a yummy paleo cookie recipe, then raise your hands in delight right now due to the fact that that is what I'm going to share with you today! But I got little story to tell so hear me out pleaseJust look like getting it off my chest is all. You know, I was watching Sesame Street with my niece recently and the cookie monster came on screen bellowing his infamous lines: Me need paleo cookies!, Me have paleo cookies! WellAlright, he did not actually speak paleo cookies. My mind was kind of messed up at the time. I was so obsessed about finding paleo cookie recipes! You see, the Paleolithic diet lifestyle was driving me nuts!Now, this is a very well diet and subsequent to being a caveman for a couple of months, I look marked improvement in my physique as I've finally lost some body fat and look more energetic. But the difficulty isI was getting little tired of chewing boredom-induced paleo meals.



I was unable to locate any decent dessert foods done caveman style. Specifically, I wanted biscuits for dessertSo I asked myself, For the like of everything holy, how on earth do I make some paleo-friendly cookies? And I also wanted some decent dessert recipes. I had enough of chewing vegetables subsequent to every food well yes, but I wanted something new for a change!. Luckily, I located multiple paleo diet cookbooks containing hundreds of foods and guess what?They got paleo biscuits in there JOY! The cookbooks are available as download only. If you are crazy about paleo desserts like me, then rejoice repeatedly due to the fact that they have best stuff like choco and coconut custard, marzipan, nut balls etc along with paleo breakfast, dinner and lunch recipes.



Follow this link if you are interested in those cookbooksOkay that said; let us read how to make some sinfully yummy hazelnut paleo biscuits ASAP!Ingredients: Hazelnut food 3 glasses 4 egg whites 3 tsp of ground cinnamon two tsp of ground nutmeg 3 tbs of melted honeyDirections: Use a fan-forced stove and pre-heat to about 180 C. Drop everything in a mixing container except for egg whites. Combine those components well. Use another container to beat the egg clean until stiff peak forms. Now, nicely and gently fold the beaten egg whites into the hazelnut meal.



Lay a sheet of baking cardboard on a baking tray. Place tiny pieces of mix on the tray and finally, fry within the stove until it looks beige and crispy approx 15 minutes. Now like some hazelnut paleo biscuits that I reckon even the cookie monster should approve!. And if you are interested in creating more yummy Paleolithic foods like rustic, warm and spicy lamb salad, mango sorbet, along with other fancy paleo desserts like lemon tarts, cherry balls etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment